Friday, March 13, 2009

Good News & Bad News

Finally time to share wassup with me. Been busy doing a short film with mdis peeps for a video competition. Lots of experience gathered, it was sure a invaluable one.

Good News
Honestly I dont know if it even counts as one. For the 1st time in my life, I diverted my attention of gaming, unsuccessful womanizing, slacking towards film making. Nothing fervored me like this before. I wish i'm more financially supported in this.

Bad News
I found out that 2 person.....in school contact me for some reason. Whether to go out or just talk, it freakin made me pissed OR wondered. DID U "COMMUNICATE" with me just to vent frustration or boredom then brush me off like a tick when u don't need my ENTERTAINMENT. Why am I so pissed? I just try to be a nice guy sometimes and it seems like when I need to be entertain...... you two just don't even bother to find out why I sms or called.

Is it just me being petty or do I think too much. If I didn't made my "calling" clear enough. FUCK MYSELF but if its true.

FUCK U & FUCK UR ATTITUDE, FUCKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment