Thursday, December 31, 2009

31-12-09


This day marks an end to year 2009. 28 years old for that is. At the same time it meant a new beginning. It has something to do with a movie, "AVATAR". There was this scene, where the hero (Jake Sully) of the show receive this new mission, in riding Toruk ( The orange, tiger striped flying creature ) " take it to the next level.

Then after the show, I went home and saw this giant billboard. It said the same thing. " Take it to the next level". For now I'm extremely sure that I felt my calling. On my way home, it was constantly calling me to bring myself to the next act.

Act 2 ( Part of my filmmaking Journey )

Speaking of this..... I reviewed briefly on all the goals I set.

90% achieved. 10% unaccomplished - What are they?
1) I postponed the short film.
2) I couldnt get what I was so infatuated over the last 5 months.
3) 2 years have passed, I made a promise to someone that I would achieve certain success. But instead I steered towards my dream and forsaking the chance to get rich. So be it.

Somehow this calling..... or maybe it was my sub-conscious mind. It gave me a requirement, whether I was willing to forsake it for a year. My answer is Yes.


So, Brand new 2010 Here I come. Oh wait, I'm hearing distant firework sounds, or was it the thunderous night rumbling away.

But my new goal. A feature film for 2010. Time for this hero" Ryan" to get into his act2. I'm Ready Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment